artversussport

This blog will be dedicated to the beautiful passions of life: Food, Film, Football (Barça), Philosophy, Literature, Art and Humanity.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Smásaman (bit by bit, poc a poc)


I have to admit I am really happy with this one. This is Frank. Rijkaard, I think last year after the game at Stamford Bridge. He is in thi middle of sea of blue/white flags.



This is kind of what I am aiming for. I just did the background too be honest, but this is what I am striving for with my watercolours. Long way to go and I guess the beauty is not knowing if I will reach there.


I kind of like this one.


Think I like this. Just have to make a watercolour out of it.


I was happy when I made this one, although I made a total mishap/mess of the stairs. Guess I can always photoshop... But no.



I was sad when I made this.


The two sketches of the fish shop in central Reykjavík don't serve for much apart from the "so called creative process".


This is kind of the finished version, although I might re-do it.


Interesting (said in the British way). The colours were totally mis interpreted in the scanning process.


This was the first one. I kind of like the floaty effect on the walls, but it is not really what I am looking for.


On the way somewhere. The originial image was not so so interesteing but I do like putting down names and incidencies (look at the Messi one from Copa America in a previous post). Sometimes a mistake is what makes it. Sometimes not.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

I just want to say that - I am not afraid to put up the ugly stuff. It is like I always use my worst picture everywhere so people will say oooh you are not that ugly.
Seriously speaking - I am allowing you to be part of a creative process, how to get to a result one is slightly satisfied with.
Some of these I am satisfied with, even a lot, some will take some further work or I will have to think what is working and what is not working.
It is a long long way to go. One goes through pain and one goes through lots of hmmmmmms, but hopefully there will be something, that something there in the end.
Enough of my bla bla bla tonight.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Emili said...

Hi Olga

- At the first, thanks for your answer about my name. I did not think that. Now, I expect my name will be most usual in too many countries.

Well, about these pictures I like very much the first and the second picture about Frank Rijkaart and Victor Valdés, and the great goal at the american cup from Leo Messi when the ball flies over the menwall; I like too this original picture "in acuarela" with some players of fc barcelona and their positions at the field.

Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya.

Emili. ;^)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

Not sure which Messi goal you are talking of - neither the Messi goal over the wall nor the aquarela one of the team.hmmm
I got some other ones waiting in my drawer, which hopefully I can concentrate on until Christmas.
Who knows maybe longer.
I like drawing and it is nice (excuse my language of a five year old) to see something happen. I have to say I feel happy about the Rijkaard one, wanted to affront it for a long time, but never really sure.
Let's see what comes up next.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No entenc res! bé casi res...
Però aquest watercolors m'agraden!
I els escocesos del Rangers, van deixar Barcelona fet un fàstic d'empolles i llaunes de cervesa!
Com beuen, els bars van dir que si en un dia venien 50 l. de cervessa, aquells dies en van vendre 1.000!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Waipu Joan said...

Allow me to congratulate you for these wonderful pictures. Barça is also one of my passions in life!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

waipu joan
thanks. I am glad you like them. I hope to do some more soon.
senyorx
es que son unos burrachos vulgares...
No como el mis paisanos:)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home