artversussport

This blog will be dedicated to the beautiful passions of life: Food, Film, Football (Barça), Philosophy, Literature, Art and Humanity.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lost but alive

In a whip I deleted the folder, and emptied the trash. Went swimming, came back and I just couldn´t believe what had happened. Unable to speak, unable to cry. I just stared at my computer. Went on google, the best friend in these circumstances and found some kind of programme that recovered files. Going through these files is a different matter. Once the computer starts to write over the files, they gain an immense beauty, as you can see:






I am alright now, it was a good clearout at least and I can start a new fresh start. Free of the burden of a past. But it is or was annoying, to say the least.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

¡qué bonitos son, yrsa! pensaba que eran tapices de tu madre...

beso

11:16 AM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

Si son increibles, pero que dolor me causaban...
besito

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ulague said...

happened to me once too...moved all pictures on an external HD and then the HD stopped working.
the little programme is magic.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Ulague said...

something else...a friend of my sister brought her chocolate from iceland called noi sirius.
it actually tasted suprisingly good...the after taste in your mouth is just excellent. quite surprised!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

@Jordi
Noi sirius is a wonderful chocolate.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home