artversussport

This blog will be dedicated to the beautiful passions of life: Food, Film, Football (Barça), Philosophy, Literature, Art and Humanity.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome


Keita, another addition to the midfield. I hope it will give a different dimension to a midfield that sometimes has lacked physical power and height. Any big team need variations and the sense of being able to surprise and change the course of the game.
Barcelona have so many times this year been overrun, it is a free highway straight to the defence. Hopefully Keita will stop that.
Touré, Keita and Iniesta is what I want to see.
Image:
In Trust

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Touré, Iniesta, and Keita is also what Jordi wants to see.

I'm still somehow riding Xavis bandwagon, seeing him in midfield and Iniesta as a forward. Whatever, Pep surely knows why he wanted Keita. It will be good.

Benvingut!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Doyle said...

beautiful painting! the frieze issue should be on stands this week. i still haven't seen the print edition so i don't know what they are using for illustration... xo jd

12:34 PM  
Blogger Niágora Goromea said...

I'm really agree with you. I think the same, that Keita is a great player and Barça need him!
My blog: http://inkfcb.blogspot.com

7:32 PM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

Diego -
I think Xavi, needs someone who keeps on top of him, all the time, otherwise he relaxes.

- Jennifer
Like the article a lot, great honour to be mentioned there, with Faroucki.
Think they used Drogba, at least what I was told.

- Niágora
I was worried Keita would substitute Touré, but looks like no, thankfully.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home