artversussport

This blog will be dedicated to the beautiful passions of life: Food, Film, Football (Barça), Philosophy, Literature, Art and Humanity.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Longings

I am finding myself in a sunshine of 13 degrees.
I met a friend from the North, who was sitting outside in a t-shirt, I have to admit I played it cooler and wore a woolen scarf. However, I have to admit there is something within me that is longing for a dark, gloomy, crisp and cold winter.
I long for the Autist in me, I long for an autistic moment. Perhaps the hermetic life in Scotland has made its mark, perhaps my Icelandic genes are strong, but I don't really agree with this sunny, happy winter, where you want to be outside.

For a long long time, I have been wanting to see the dual films of Ragnar Bragason - Börn and Foreldrar (children and parents). I saw bits of Börn after a dinner in Iceland over Christmas. I think I had made it up to be really really really good, which it wasn't, but it wasn't bad. People I trust talk well of Ragnar and my experience is positive.
Tonight I will finally have the opportunity to watch Foreldrar. It looks funny.
Think it is filmed in Breidholt, a place, which could be said to be the "ghetto" of Reykjavik. I like the area though, the blocks and blocks of flats are at least different and colourful.

The film that I really really long to see is Brúðgumann, a film by Baltasar Kormákur, a half Catalan/Icelandic, just like me. :)
It is filmed in Flatey, an island I have mentioned often.
You can see some pictures here:

http://flateyjarblogg.blog.is/blog/flateyjarblogg/


This is the hat I really want. My mother made it for a friend, I do think it looks nice.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

I do apologise for writing really boring, posts. I know they lack soul, heart, courage and something more interesting. Once I am settled, I hope I will be back to my normal self. The inspiration is not lacking, but I feel distracted - I need my autistic me back :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Yras,the girl in last photo,are you? Hmm,now I understand why the people don´t stop to speaking with you when you go to watch the FCB matches as you said..he,he...cool photo! Regards!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

@ Lenny
It is my first friend. Not me...
Very nice hat no?
And my L.K. is even nicer.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

What L.K. means? Look?
Yes,very nice hat,I used to wear hats before...

What about Iceland? The people there are more Barça fan now?

A hug,artist!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

It is the name/initials of my friend.

I guess people like Barça, but they are not hundred percent passionate about it, they do follow it, but it is a shame we have entered such a depressing and dull era.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Señó.Cherinola said...

bondie sañós

jo aqui ting una humitat que no sé si rribaré al sostisío i ja anami m´argrarie de fé un travelo cap a Rey qui ha vich pues I dont know how many years I wii supurtaré els achaques que I have every day of my life. jo buldrie destacà pues com el sañó dels escacs en fícher pues que ja no és amb natrus i miti que me vaic enrecutdà when I spoke about his figure as the greatest player chess of the story

vaic a prendra el cumdúmio.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vegna ekki:)

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home