artversussport

This blog will be dedicated to the beautiful passions of life: Food, Film, Football (Barça), Philosophy, Literature, Art and Humanity.

Monday, September 29, 2008


Enjaulado (jailed)


Come to me


Don´t cry on my shoulder

For some reason I am not too obessessed with arranging my life according to the games of Barcelona, like I did more than a year ago. I feel that somehow they have to prove that it is worthwhile adjusting my schedule. I used to be obsessed, I used to arrange my dinner parties according to when Barcelona plays. But not know. Let´s hope for the good of ones health that it changes. To what it was like a couple of years ago.

Ps. The last watercolour (don´t cry on my shoulder) should have the MY pronounced loud. I was not that happy about those two at the time and I think you can see it in the effort and love I did not put into the picture.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home